Achievement through diverse and challenging learning experiences.
Everything we do is underpinned by our three core values:
- Act Responsibly
- Build Relationships
- Show Respect
School Wide Positive Behaviour Support (SWPBS)
Fairhills High School is fully committed to the School Wide Positive Behaviour Support
(SWPBS) framework that brings together school communities to develop positive, safe,
supportive learning cultures.
In 2021 we will implement all eight essential features of the School Wide Positive Behaviour Support (SWPBS) framework.
These features are:
- establishing a common philosophy and purpose
- establishing leadership and school-wide support
- clearly define a set of expected behaviours
- establishing procedures for teaching and practising expected behaviours
- implementing a continuum of procedures to encourage expected behaviours
- develop a continuum of procedures to discourage inappropriate behaviour
- using procedures for record-keeping, decision making and ongoing monitoring
- supporting staff to use effective classroom practices.