'The Humanities Faculty covers a variety of subjects concerned with the world in which we live, informing the students about our past, our economy and government, and what our future may hold'
- History (Y7-12)
- Geography (Y7-12)
- Business Management (VCE)
- Commerce (Y10)
- Real-life Small Business Management activity
- Work placement component to examine day-to-day operations and acquire employment skills
- Excursions to the courts to see the law in action
- Geography field trips to beaches, forests and Melbourne CBD etc.
Please click here for more information on Humanities Pathways