To ensure that your son/daughter has a smooth transition into the Fairhills High School Community we provide the following services:
- Pre-departure booklet, illustrated by one of our international students, containing information about the school and staff directly involved with your child's social and academic welfare thus enabling your child to feel comfortable, safe and happy in the school environment.
- Airport pick up and transfer
- Assistance with banking
- Assistance with purchasing books, uniform etc.
- School tour with the International Student Leader and student mentor
- Interviews with the Year Level Coordinator and school Principal
Student Key Policies
Registered provider: Department of Education and Training
CRICOS Provider Code: 00861K